Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Michael's Blessing Tux

Jonathan's mother is wonderful x's 10. For each of the boys she sews the most adorable little white tuxedo for their blessing day. I have loved dressing each of the boys in their tux's. I will never forget when Adam was blessed in Provo hearing my nephew Tyson lean over to his dad and say, "He looks like a little composer." A handsome little composer may be a more accurate description. I would toast this little guy and eat him with jam if I could. I just love the little peanut.




5 comments:

Nicole said...

Holy Smokes! I don't think he could get any cuter, not even if he were my own. I'd like to join you in eating him up! Wish you were closer so I could snuggle the little bugger. With 4 little boys it's a good thing you have acres to let 'em loose on!

Sandi said...

Wow, that is the cutest baby boy outfit I have ever seen!

Koreena said...

I've never seen such an awesome blessing outfit! What talent she has to make that! Such an adorable little boy, too. That talent goes to you. :)

Kaleb and Abby Widmier said...

So cute. In the most non-creepy way possible...I would love to borrow his little cheeks to kiss!!! :) How great are they???

Happy Belated Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Utterly adorable. SO sweet. I'm glad you had a wonderful 30th. I hope you got the message that I called. I have missed you my dear (A LOT). I wanted to wish you a special 30th. The thought of you and slippers make me miss you more (that sounds like the Ams I know and love). Love you!