Sunday, October 7, 2012

Art Along the Rogue

Every year the first weekend in October Grants Pass sponsors a huge event of street chalk artists that come and sketch on the streets of our downtown.  There are some remarkable artists.  It amazes me that they can create in such dimensions.  This year the biggest sketch was an Angry Birds theme.  I am personally not a huge fan of Angry Birds but my boys thought is was awesome.  I do appreciate the fact that someone spent A LOT of time on their hands and knees to whip this baby out.



 While strolling the streets Michael developed a keen interest in my gum.  I gave him a piece and he tried to blow his own little bubbles... pursed lips and all.


 I was impressed that he chewed his piece of gum for 2 hours and then gave it to me when he was done chewing.  I wish I could teach my 4 year old that skill.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I'm very impressed with his gum chewing abilities! My 20 month old would probably eat it in 3 seconds.