Friday, October 10, 2008

3 Weeks

Just 3 weeks left until... Halloween! AND the long awaited due date. The doctor today was gracious enough to tell me how low the baby's head was in my pelvis. That was so nice of him to point out... I couldn't tell at all :) Lou has requested pictures of my mommy tummy, but that will have to wait until I have a photographer. Jonathan is on call and had a c-section this evening, slept for a few hours got called during his nap for a couple scheduled scopes in the morning and was called out about an hour ago for a hip dislocation. He always loves listening to voices of people call him in. The adrenaline starts going and a winded frantic voice on the other line blows out..."We've got a carbuncle on the big toe! Can you come immediately!"... "You bet, I'll be right there to get that removed." We love frantic calls from the hospital. We all deal with stress a little differently, that's what makes life so fun. Such adorable E.R. nurses. Can't live without 'um.

No comments: