Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Gifts for Teachers




I am posting this blog because I know how thankful I was when my sister sent the idea to me. It is a really simple and really inexpensive Christmas gift for teachers. I buy my frames at the dollar store or other "cheapie" place, the crayons I buy for a quarter a box during back to school and I have a bottle of elmer's glue laying around at all times. I made them for Adam's kindergarten and 1st grade teachers in Iowa. I decided to keep the tradition going for our new Oregon teachers. Adam's teachers have always LOVED them. I really like to give them to them at Christmas because then the boys get to enjoy looking at them in the classroom for the remainder of the year. I have it down to where I can whip a frame out in about 30 minutes. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Very clever. I'll have to remember that one!