Monday, May 21, 2007

Testing, testing, one-two-three



This is my trial run of blogging. I thought I would start with a few classic clips of the boys (Jonathan included). Matthew is my wee little boy and can't keep pants on to save his life. While I was at a Relief Society meeting Jonathan took matters into his own hands and used mitten clips to keep the poor child's pants up. Photo number two above is our newest and most favorite form of entertainment. Jonathan helped a family in the ward move and came home with a rusty, beat up Italian tricycle. He tore it all apart, sanded it to death and covered it with about 12 coats of spray paint; but my is it pretty now. The boys love that little trike... Dad loves it too.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Amber---

Your boys are darling. I can't believe how big they are now...wow! I didn't ever see the baby in person, so this is fun to be introduced. :)
Thanks for joining in on my marriage post...I am loving all the different responses I am getting. Will be posting it soon. Stay tuned!

xo

Messimoo said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea you had a blog, until I saw it on Elizabeth's blog. Yippee! I was thinking about you yesterday wondering how you are. The boys are adorable. When is the next visit to UTAH?

Elizabeth said...

SO fun to 'see' you here. Your boys are darling. It sounds like you are doing great.

Heidi said...

Amber, I too just saw your blog on Elizabeth's, and was so excited to see you're blogging. What a cute family you have, the last time we spoke you were just pregnant with cute little Matthew.

My advice for the pants, babygap. Their pants have an adjustable waist starting at 12-18 months. Both my kids have been skinny so these are the best. Good luck and keep blogging!

Jessica said...

i'm so glad you started a blog. i can't believe how big your boys have gotten. i think you were just pregnant with matthew when you moved. its hard to believe how fast time flies! that trike looks like fun. i know my kids would love it (and fight over it)!